Monday, February 25, 2008

Canvases

I have been painting canvases for a while. I started on some for Macy's nursery when she was born and then did some for Brady's Room. Now I have a few friends that trust me enough to paint some for them! Here are a few of the things I have done. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!











5 comments:

Stephen, Whitney, Olivia Jane, Marshall Wood, and Stephen Bauer said...

Ohhh my goodness Mitzi!!! Those are just about the most precious things i've ever seen! You're so talented!! :) LOVE that you posted those for us to see. thanks!! what a great way to do your bows! Again...so creative! You could sell those like crazy!
Love you!
(and...i love that we have the sweetest girls! She reminds me of olivia a little bit too...and don't you love watching them with their little brothers! i bet our houses are very similar these days! :) love and miss you soooo!!)
whitney

Josh and Jenny said...

Hey Mitzi, it's Jenny Malone from LRCA. Yeah, totally love the canvases. We need to talk.

Sharon said...

Precious! You are so talented! I love them all!

Lance and Heather said...

super mom!! when do you find time to do all this fun stuff...probably while I'm at chic fil a stuffing my face and complaining about my "jiggle in the middle!!" you amaze me chica!

Amanda said...

Mitzi,
Those are so cute!! I need to call you about getting one for baby boy's room. I love them. Amanda