Macy's NuNu (my mom) was feeling a little left out when my two aunts ( my mom's sisters) got to do a little pampering with Macy. So, Macy and NuNu had a little hair styling time! Pigtails for both of them! They were too cute not to take pics of!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I am a child of God. I've been married to my sweet husband Whit for 8 years. We have three beautiful blessings. Macy (5) & Brady (3) & our glory baby, Weston. I'm an aspiring photographer that is constantly learning and growing as I go! I am being molded into who Christ wants me to be and I have so far to go! This blog is just a way to keep up with people in our lives that we don't get to see nearly enough!
4 comments:
too cute! Pedicure and Hair styling posts back to back...watch out! Next thing you know she'll be wanting facials and massages. :)
Post a Comment