Tuesday, July 29, 2008
My B
My Brady is 8 and a half months old!! Where is the time going? Ahhh...his little smile starts in his eyes and works its way down. His whole face lights up. He is so much fun and is on the move!!! Not on his hands and knees yet, but army crawling all over the place. With a 130lb dog in the house that sheds, that is not great! I wish I could slow down time with this little guy. Here are a few recent pics of him. You can tell we have been eating a lot of orange fruits and veggies! :)






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
i just love him! What a sweetheart! I also love the beauty shop pictures. I'm sure he'll love that when he gets older. ha!
I am going to call you tomorrow.
Love you!
Post a Comment