Macy had her first visit with Uncle Bryan. The first thing she said to him was, "Are you going to Dr. my teeth?" She was so cute and was so excited to pick a prize when she was finished. AND she is LOVING her new princess toothbrush! So big! (pictures out of order!! sorry!)
I am a child of God. I've been married to my sweet husband Whit for 8 years. We have three beautiful blessings. Macy (5) & Brady (3) & our glory baby, Weston. I'm an aspiring photographer that is constantly learning and growing as I go! I am being molded into who Christ wants me to be and I have so far to go! This blog is just a way to keep up with people in our lives that we don't get to see nearly enough!
1 comment:
How nice to have a brother for a dentist. I'm a little nervous to take K for her first appt. It would be nice to go to someone she knows really well.
Ash
Post a Comment