Thursday, August 20, 2009

Our Independent One

Since the day our little B was born he has been independent. We say he is PASSIONATE! He is so fun and a little boy through and through. These days he wants to do most things by HIMSELF...namely eating. If you try to spoon feed him he gets so mad! So, another battle I've chosen to surrender. He feeds himself, with a spoon/fork all the time. Yesterday it was yogurt (which he calls "baby" b/c there is a baby on the side of it). I just have to step back and let it happen and then hose him down!! Not sure if he got ANY in his mouth!


2 comments:

Lindsey Cobb said...

That is so funny! What a little mess!

The Keylors said...

That's so cute. ha!

He looks so much like you and Macy in the 1st picture. This is the first time I have really noticed it.