Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter

We are so blessed to have so much family in town. Easter was extra special this year for us, because our little Macy really started to grasp the true meaning of Easter. I love the innocence of a child's understanding. She asked a lot of questions and we did our best to provide the answers on a 4 year old level. We pray the Lord has planted some seeds in her little heart.
We did several egg hunts and got to spend time with a lot of cousins!
Our babies are just getting so big!! They are so fun!
Sweet babies

Brady & his big cousin Dylan(who had a run in with a dresser) :)

Macy & "Morgie"..cousins/bff


Cousins on my side


Some of the cousins on the Penick side

2 comments:

The Keylors said...

They look so cute in their little Easter outfits! Macy looks like such a little lady! She's growing up WAY too fast!

Evelyn said...

Yes, I wrote all of the economic cycle post....thank you for your sweet comments!!! Sometimes I just start writing and the words just come out, there are days I feel like I could write a book:)