Saturday, November 6, 2010

A dear friend of mine that lost her sweet baby girl, Mamie, at 37 weeks and who I have assisted at weddings for 5 years wrote this sweet blog post on her blog. She is also a photographer for Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. I'm sure she could never imagine doing this for someone she knew well. She captured precious images that we will cherish forever on the day that we met and said good-bye to our sweet Weston. Thank you, Sarah.

http://www.adamsfamilylr.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Amanda said...

What a precious gift to have.

The Lane Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Lane Family said...

Sorry, my first post messed up. Those pictures are incredible.I am overwhelmed and amazed just looking at them. You guys hold a special place in our heart. It is an honor to pray for your family. It was great to see you the other day and get a hug. Love you.

Evelyn said...

Wishing you a beautiful weekend with lots of smiles!

Mizell Family said...

Mitzi and family,
Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog!! My sister did tell me about your loss and blog soon after she heard. I must admit it took me a few days to be able to look and read because I was afriad it would bring Oct 24, 2009 back to the surface.. to be honest, it's always on my mind some days it's more fresh than others. I believe the hardest part of our situation is the unknown, the whys?? Thankfully we serve a God that we trust and know has a perfect plan for our lives. Of course it's natural to question why these things happen, I still have days I'm frustrated and wish I had my baby girl in my arms again!! When my mind (the devil) gets the best of me I picture Weslee in heaven, what she looks like, what she's doing, etc.. I love that image of her in a perfect place!! Ben and I struggle every day with our loss(es) but we've also become accountable to each other to stay positive and look forward to each day we have and what Gods plan is for our lives!! My heart hurts for you and your family and the loss of your little man. I know first hand that nothing anyone can say makes it any easier.. so know that I am praying for you and for a peace for your family. Thank you again for reaching out to me, you have no idea how much it means!! I look forward to following your blog and seeing what God is going to do in your lives!! LOVE, your sister in Christ, Sarah

The Keylors said...

Oh Mitz...there are no words...