Hi Mitzi... This is Imelda, Heather Dillards' friend. We met at Dillards (at the baby's dept). Anyway, I've been following your blog thru Heather's. Brady looks adorable. Love the pictures.
He gets cuter and cuter every picture! Ohh, Mitzi...he's just yummy! Both of your kiddos are precious! Love seeing their sweet faces. You can tell you have a ball with them. How blessed they are to have you as their mommy! Love you :) Whitney
I am a child of God. I've been married to my sweet husband Whit for 8 years. We have three beautiful blessings. Macy (5) & Brady (3) & our glory baby, Weston. I'm an aspiring photographer that is constantly learning and growing as I go! I am being molded into who Christ wants me to be and I have so far to go! This blog is just a way to keep up with people in our lives that we don't get to see nearly enough!
4 comments:
Mitzi,...
I really think he looks more and more like Macy all the time! I agree...he is handsome! :)
Heather
Hi Mitzi...
This is Imelda, Heather Dillards' friend. We met at Dillards (at the baby's dept). Anyway, I've been following your blog thru Heather's.
Brady looks adorable. Love the pictures.
He gets cuter and cuter every picture! Ohh, Mitzi...he's just yummy! Both of your kiddos are precious! Love seeing their sweet faces. You can tell you have a ball with them. How blessed they are to have you as their mommy!
Love you :)
Whitney
He's so sweet Mitz! What a handsome little man. :) What happened to you the other day...I never heard back from you.
Ash
Post a Comment