Monday, March 31, 2008

Macy-isms

Those of you that know Macy, know that she is quite the chatter box when she is "comfortable." She says the funniest things all the time. I just had to post a few of the recent things that made us giggle...

Macy and I were driving and a wrecked car passed us.
Macy: "Mommy, that car is broken."
Me: "Yes, sweety it has been in a crash."
Macy: "I need to fix it."
Me: "You need to fix it?"
Macy: "Yes, I need a hammer."

...A Hammer??? How does she know anything about a hammer? I think I have to thank one of the cartoons she watches for this one..."Handy Manny"

A new favorite saying of Macy's is ...."Sorry, bout dat."

For a reason unknown to us, Macy decided to wake up at least 7 times last night. The child WOULD NOT SLEEP. On about my 5th visit to her room. I said, "Macy, what is the deal, honey? Do you not feel well? Does something hurt? "What hurts?" Her response..."My feelings."

Who knew that hurt feelings could keep a 2 year old up all night!!

Ha! Fun times!