Friday, September 5, 2008

1st Day of "School"

Macy started "school" this past week. She is going to Mother's Day Out one day a week. :) She was so excited. The first thing we heard from her room the first morning was, "Oh, boy, Oh, boy...I get to go to school today!" When Whit went in there she had her dress and jacket (that I had laid out for her) in bed with her. She did a great job and I have to say it wasn't as hard as I thought being away from her for 5 hours. Here is a snapshot before we left with backpack on and lunchbox in hand (and jacket she zipped up to her neck...she has to have it zipped all the way up. Of course we were running late, so it is not the best pic. At least I got one.

2 comments:

The Keylors said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Keylors said...

I don't think I'm ready to see her all dressed and ready for school yet. I know it is just Mother's Day Out, but she just looks so grown up. She's so cute Mitz!

Ash