Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Nails, Nails, Nails!
Macy spent the afternoon with her two fun great aunts. They made a trip to Wal-Mart and this is what she came home with....press on nails!! Hysterical! She is quite the girly-girl. As soon as she walked in the door we had to open the package and put them on. After her bath (w/ she had to take them off for) she wanted to play with them some more. I left the room and came back and found her putting them on her daddy!!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Cute! Whit is such a good sport.
HA! I love it! Tell Whit he looked so pretty. : ) It reminds me of pictures I have seen of my dad all dolled up (and looking miserable). ha! ...the joys of being a daddy to a little girl.
Ash
bless him.
Post a Comment