Monday, September 28, 2009

67 Years



Grannie & Grandpa are Whit's grandparents. They are precious. The whole family got together last night to celebrate their 67th Wedding Anniversary. 67 Years! That is so wonderful!! How awesome it was to all be together to celebrate. There were 36 of us there and 4 people in the family weren't able to be there. It brought tears to my eyes when all 36 of us stood in a circle to say a blessing. After the prayer Grandpa said, "And to think all of this in this room started with a kiss on a hayride." I just had to post these precious people in our lives. Their love for each other and commitment is such a blessing to be a part of!

2 comments:

The Keylors said...

That so precious Mitz! I love the hayride comment...so cute. : ) And so true that God can do amazing things through the most simple of events.

Anonymous said...

Are they the parents of Lidea Worthen Penick ? I worked with her at Fifth Season on rodhen parham in the 70's I am the mother of Natalie Freeman, O My name is Connie Carbonaro