Thursday, September 3, 2009
I Dropped My Heart Off at "School" Today
M & B started Mother's Day Out today, or as we call it "school". They both did great! I honestly did not know what to do with myself having 5 hours alone!!! I feel like I accomplished a lot and hope to accomplish a lot more during that time in the weeks to come. Macy practically skipped in and was so excited about her new teacher and new and old friends. Brady was a little more reluctant! They somehow managed to get him to lay down for over an hour on his nap mat! However, he didn't sleep much and was a sleepy boy when I picked him up. Just had to share a few pictures. They look so big with their backpacks and lunchboxes. I'm not sure I'm o.k. with this whole growing up thing. It is going WAY too fast!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I almost cried when I read your title for this post. I am so emotional about Presley starting on Tuesday. I know I'm going to cry. Chase will also start MDO on Thursday, but I'm not sure how long that's going to last. He is such a momma's boy! Your kids look precious in their backpacks!
Oh my goodness Mitz...my heart aches just thinking about it. I feel like K is growing up really fast too. Kindergarten will be here before I know it and I get a lump in my throat just thinking about it.
I can't believe how big Brady looks! You have such beautiful kids Mitzi.
Love you- Ashley
Ha, ha, I'm loving catching up with you on your blog...especially the post about Brady's independence! And the "makeup"...I'm realizing what I have to look forward to. But THIS post reminds me to count our minutes! Thanks!
Post a Comment