Tuesday, January 13, 2009

When Daddy Plays Hooky














Whit stayed home on Monday...He has been gone a lot on the weekends hunting and he wasn't feeling great so he stayed home(He really did have a tummy ache)! We were so glad. It was a great family day and you can tell the kiddos LOVED having him around even if he wasn't feeling 100%. Here are a few pictures of what it is like when Daddy plays Hooky! (He is so killing me for putting pictures of him on here with his tank on (I won't call it what he calls it) and just got out of bed look!

2 comments:

The Keylors said...

HA!! I love the picture of the wand in his mouth and the one of Princess Whit (so beautiful!). Those are too funny! What a good daddy and a good sport! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hysterical!!! I'll never see Whit the same again! Just kidding. :)