You're the cutest little mommy! Love that you even got the postman on camera! He was part of a very big day, indeed! So proud of you :) Hope it's going great!!
I am a child of God. I've been married to my sweet husband Whit for 8 years. We have three beautiful blessings. Macy (5) & Brady (3) & our glory baby, Weston. I'm an aspiring photographer that is constantly learning and growing as I go! I am being molded into who Christ wants me to be and I have so far to go! This blog is just a way to keep up with people in our lives that we don't get to see nearly enough!
4 comments:
This is such a cute idea!! I love the pic. with the postman, too funny!
I cannot get over this!!! Too cute. When it's time for Reese to "move on", unfortunately we can't just throw the thumb away!!!
okay, this the CUTEST THING EVER!!! Love it! We need an update!
heather d
You're the cutest little mommy! Love that you even got the postman on camera! He was part of a very big day, indeed! So proud of you :) Hope it's going great!!
Post a Comment