What an honor it is to be the mommy of these two sweet babies. I pray that your Mother's Day was as special as mine was, thanks to my sweet husband, my kiddos and the rest of our families. Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I think it's the eyes....they have the most beautiful eyes!!! :) They sure do look a lot alike to me. So glad you had a well-deserved mother's day!
I am a child of God. I've been married to my sweet husband Whit for 8 years. We have three beautiful blessings. Macy (5) & Brady (3) & our glory baby, Weston. I'm an aspiring photographer that is constantly learning and growing as I go! I am being molded into who Christ wants me to be and I have so far to go! This blog is just a way to keep up with people in our lives that we don't get to see nearly enough!
1 comment:
I think it's the eyes....they have the most beautiful eyes!!! :) They sure do look a lot alike to me. So glad you had a well-deserved mother's day!
Post a Comment