Thursday, May 29, 2008
FYI
In regards to my previous post....when trying to get rid of paci, make sure you have found ALL of them! Macy laid in her bed singing for an hour and then got quiet and slept for an hour and 40 minutes. I thought it was too good to be true!! When I went in there after nap, guess what was in her hand!!!! She found one in between her bed rail and her bed! No wonder she slept great! AHHHH...so defeated. I just told her I didn't know it was there and we weren't supposed to have it and I dumped it in the trash...we will see how tonight goes. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Okay Mitzi that is the cutest thing ever- I cried! I am sorry we did not get to visit more this weekend. I actually "found" your blog a few weeks ago (I think via the Eoffs) and have been a lurker. So when I saw you I felt all caught up. Just wished we could have visited in person. Good luck with the pacifier. We are working on the thumb ourselves. Sure wish I could mail it away! Only kidding, sort of! I dropped of the blog world but am hoping to get back into it! We'll see if life with 3 kids will allow it! Again- GREAT to see you this weekend! You look great and I have enjoying "seeing" your kids on your blog! Keep it up!
Post a Comment