Friday, May 9, 2008

Breakfast

I got a little camera happy this morning at breakfast. Thankfully my kiddos are happy campers in the morning. Here are a few that captured the moment. It was Brady's first time in the high chair and Macy was booted from the high chair to a booster seat at the table. She was so excited!
I have been somewhat of a slacker with my second child...poor Brady. So, he is 6 months old next week and today was our first day to do solids. Here are a few pics from his first experience with Rice Cereal. I love the progression!! These are in order.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't feel bad about the cereal..we are in the same boat. luke has had it now, but we definitely don't do it everyday. i'm not sure why, it's not that big of a deal, it's just one more thing to clean up!! Precious pictures...he is adorable.

oh yeah, fun news. i can take some pics with you this coming saturday at the wedding. call me and we can talk details.

heather