Saturday, May 31, 2008
Update on the Paci!
Well, I figured I should give a little update on the paci...STILL NO PACI! Somewhat of a miracle in our house! Macy has not had her Paci since nap on Thursday and we are surviving. I will say the first two nights it took her an hour and a half talking, singing, yelling from her bed before she finally fell asleep. Then she is waking before seven in the am! Today we went to the pool and she fell asleep on the way home. In the transfer from the car to the bed...guess who woke up. With a paci it was a no brainer...right back to sleep she would go. NOT ANYMORE! We tried to get her to go to sleep for 2 hours! Never happened. 15 minute snooze in the car. Needless to say.. Macy Louise is EXHAUSTED. Tonight she fell asleep in a matter of 5 minutes. I'm praying that this lack of sleep will pass soon! I will say the whining has MAJORLY slowed down!! I think that paci made her 10 times more whiney! At least something is working! Thanks for your fun involvement!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Congrats and best of luck to you. Hopefully we will get there one day. I say that as Jacob is chewing on his right now. Just to scared to even begin!
Way to go! Miles still talks about blowing his pacies down the storm drain (and that was two years ago). However, I must say, I am thankful Jonas was never interested in a pacie. I hated keeping up with those silly things.
Post a Comment